The famed Moscow Mule cocktail gets a Jamaican twist in Jamaican Mule recipe. A traditional Moscow Mule features carbonated ginger beer, lime juice and Vodka. My recipe features Jamaican ginger beer and Jamaican rum giving this classic favorite a unique Jamaican spin. This might be the simplest cocktail you will ever make and it may actually force you to make two because it is so delicious and refreshing. Try this Jamaican Mule recipe and let me know how much you like it.
- 2 limes (Reserve 1 lime and cut into wedges for garnish)
- 1 bottle of Jamaican Ginger Beer
- 1.5 shot of Jamaican White Rum
- Lots of ice
- Cut one lime and squeeze the juice into a glass or traditional Moscow Mule mug. Add the spent shells to your mug or glass. You can find Moscow Mule mugs in a wide variety in any Homegoods stores or on Amazon here.
- Fill the mug to the top with ice cubes.
- Pour rum over ice.
- Pour in about 6 oz of Jamaican Ginger Beer. If you cannot find Jamaican ginger beer, you may use any carbonated ginger beer you can find.
- Give the ingredients in the mug a quick stir.
- Garnish the drink with lime wedges and serve.