- Fresh Extract Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans from Late 2021 – 2022 Crop Suistainably Sourced From Indonesian Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 5 – 6 Inches (Approximately 13-15 cm) with an average moisture content of 20% – 25% meaning these beans are soft, semi-pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections. Indonesian beans have a mild smell and aroma but are excellent for making a high quality vanilla extract
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.
There are no reviews yet.