- Fresh Extract Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans from Late 2021 – 2022 Crop Suistainably Sourced From Indonesian Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 5 – 6 Inches (Approximately 13-15 cm) with an average moisture content of 20% – 25% meaning these beans are soft, semi-pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections. Indonesian beans have a mild smell and aroma but are excellent for making a high quality vanilla extract
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.