- IT’S TIME TO HIT PAUSE AND BAKE: This is more than a pie pan. Mora is Latin for “Pause”, acting as a reminder to slow down in your amazing life. You are always being told to do more, to go faster, to be better, but it’s time for you to slow down every once in a while and hit pause. Your Mora pans can help you do that. No matter what you’re baking, every time you use a Mora pan it is a reminder to hit pause, give yourself some me time, and practice mindfulness.
- OPTIMAL SHAPE AND SIZE: Our pan is designed with you in mind with extra deep sides and fluted edges. With the inside measuring 9 inches wide and 2.5 inches deep, it will fit any standard pie recipe. The fluted sides make for easy and beautiful edges, perfect for beginner and experienced bakers.
- CERAMIC WITH 20% STRONGER PALADIN CLAY: Only we have Paladin Clay which is 20% stronger than the competitors, giving you stronger and more durable bakeware. Our clay has optimal heat retention to keep your food hotter longer, as well as even heat distribution for evenly baked pies. Our pans are also resistant to thermal shock, meaning they can go from freezer to oven (without preheating), and can handle over 500 degrees F. Dishwasher safe and mother approved.
- CRYSTALLIZED GLAZE: Our glaze is lead free, cadmium free, and extra strong to prevent scratches from your metal utensils. Only we produce a crystallized glossy glaze that is strong enough to resist scratches under 1000 grams of pressure. Our smooth glaze allows for easy cleanup, and as always our products are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.
- MORA’S PROMISE: We provide a free refund or replacement for any defective products, anytime. Just let us know what happened. We offer daily customer service because you are important to us. Our objective is to help you hit pause, so we won’t settle for anything you don’t love. We’re not happy unless you are.
There are no reviews yet.